The DeviceWerx Conference is currently accepting abstracts for its first annual event. The conference will explore the strategies, solutions and technologies that product and application developers can employ to improve their existing offerings and to create next generation connected devices.
Conference sessions should be technical and educational while providing examples for recent applications, cutting edge technology and design strategies from users driving growth in the intelligent, connect device market.
There are a limited amount of speaking slots on the program. Be sure to submit your abstract on or before the May 5th Call for Papers deadline. Send the proposal to program director Nick Depperschmidt.
DeviceWerx will consist of two days of educational sessions, pre-conference master classes and workshops, along with an exhibition focused on solutions in:
Types of Presentations:
1. Industry Applications: Outstanding examples of recent successful deployments and applications in the intelligent device sector. Possible industries include:
2. Implementation and Operational Process: Return on investment scenarios and analysis of benefits for implementation of new and improved technologies via upgrades, adoption of packaging or manufacturing strategies and integration of new solutions.
3. Technology Directions: Overviews, projections and forecasts for changes in core technologies, including new platforms, new industry applications and new methods of implementing solutions.
Submitting an Abstract
The basis of the proposal or the presentation may not be the promotion or marketing of a product.
The Proposal should include:
- A title for the presentation
- A summary of the presentation content (100-200 words)
- Presenter(s) biography and high-resolution head-shot
- Contact information: name, title, company, address, phone, email address and web site
Please Note: Submissions will be accepted only electronically by email. Send your proposal in the body of your email letter and include supporting material as attachments. Submit to Nick Depperschmidt: email@example.com.